When you are deciding on which Limousine Rental Company to choose, the first step is to go on their website. See what the Limo Company has to offer in regards to your needs. For example, the selection of fleet is very different for a wedding, prom, banquet or a night out, in comparison to airport service, a casino trip or sporting event.
Does the Limousine Rental Company Website have a list of packages? Is the website easy to navigate, read and is visually appealing? Does it answer the majority of questions on-line as well as having a booking form? Does it have testimonials listed?
These are just some of the factors involved in judging a limousine company. A limo company should be able to answer all of your questions clearly, in a polite and friendly manner.
Some of the best questions to ask are:
- Are extras included in the price?
- For example, flowers or Just Married signs for weddings?
- What will the driver be wearing on the wedding day?
- Most limousine companies have their drivers show up in a tuxedo
- What are the prices regarding certain models and years of fleet?
- How many people can a certain model of limo accommodate?
- Can the rate be negotiated? Is there a flat rate?
Choosing a reputable as well as professional Limousine Rental Company can make your special event, even more memorable and exciting.